Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Yep! I surely am!

I've always wanted to start a blog, but I thought "who would want to read what's going on in my head?" But then I thought, "you know, somebody might!"
Besides I have so many thoughts and ideas, about LOTS of different things...I would like to share them from time to time.
And lets face it, I'm a stay at home mom of 2 girls (C is 6 and S is 2)...and some outside interaction is needed. For everybody's sanity!
This blogging stuff isn't going to be about anything specific.  As the site says...I'm a momma who loves to talk, and I have lots of different interests that I like to talk about!

For example:
I LOVE TO...
cook
clean
organize
bake
crafts
workout
recipe rehab (make not so healthy recipes, healthier)
camp
fish
hunt
watch movies
read books
sing
dance
talk...a lot (just ask my family!)
make it, instead of buy it (with my fair share of Pinterest fails!)

Basically, I'll give anything a try.

So, in short, I hope you enjoy what I have to share, and I'll be back!













2 comments: